2010年8月29日星期日

hey girl x) add oil yah!!!!

it's a lie to think on you are not worth anything =D
feel good and awesome that i met nick again after 1 or 2 years juz nw~
i got the vedio about nick when i was form1(is it?)from ah fish..
sometimes i can really feel it..god always around us..
"he"plans some things to let me know and give me strenght..
**[ dont think you are not worth anything~
you are BEAUTIFUL x) ]***


lose to win =)
sue kee's answer always short but direct><
i like it xD
that's one thing i must say is..thats really NOT MY STYLE!!
and i will not let it jejas my pelajaran
so always the answer,NO.
these days feel very yuck..but dont know why it load very naturally><
feel likes nothing what..
then..?erm,i must concentrate on my PMR,especially sejarah and geografi..!!
so..just let it go..maybe that is the best for now..maybe..
sigh.

I NEED CONCENTRATE!!!

没有评论:

发表评论